Wednesday, 10 January 2018

Advent Photos - Part 3

They're a little late, but here's the third and final collection of photos I took as part of the Rethink Church Advent Photo-A-Day Challenge.


Release

Comfort: my mother in law died at the end of October, so I
made a memory box for my father in law to fill with
reminders of her.

Provide

Joy was the word of the day, and it is this one's middle name.
It suits her.

Acknowledge

Exult: every time I searched for 'exult' in my Bible app, I got
references to 'rejoice'.

Shine: the light shines in the darkness, and the
darkness has not overcome it.

Awake

It was interesting to take part in the challenge, and notice how much I was paying attention to the word for each day, reflecting on the meaning of the word for my life, and how it fitted into the context of Advent. My style of photography changed, too: it became much more 'journalistic', and I took more photos of people than I usually do. I'm looking forward to Advent 2018 already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advent Photos - Part 3

They're a little late, but here's the third and final collection of photos I took as part of the Rethink Church Advent Photo-A-Day C...